Presenting to Camera
OFFERED AS ONE-TO-ONE, GROUP WORKSHOP OR TALK
How To Present To Camera
We apply our experience as actors to help your team to feel at ease when presenting on camera. Whether you’re creating e-learning videos, presenting live or creating video content – our sessions help to raise your professionalism. We will give you specific exercises to help you engage your audience with a dynamic and conversational tone.
Skills You Will Learn:
- How to connect with your audience through the camera lens
- Deal with nerves when under pressure
- Explore storytelling techniques to find an authentic self in front of the camera
- An undertanding of the technicalities of presenting on camera
- Clarify the core message of your content
- Acting techniques to find vocal and physical presence
Our clients say
I am lucky to have worked with Jennifer and Communication Collective last year. Jennifer’s energy and enthusiasm combined with practical experience allowed me not only to improve my on-camera presence, but the training also included some great tools I can apply immediately to my business and personal life.
Conflict & Negotiation
Groups will practice and learn positive ways of handling difficult situations at work. Learn More