OFFERED AS ONE-TO-ONE, GROUP WORKSHOP OR TALK
What is coaching?
Our training addresses why connecting to others is important, how to engage in enriching small talk and practical tools to hold conversations with others.
can be addressed?
The focus of the work may change as the coaching relationship evolves, however
typical subjects that may arise include:
- Developing an authentic leadership style
- Handling complex and challenging relationships
- Managing the transition into a new role
- Making important career decisions
- Developing personal presence and impact
- Improving emotional and social intelligence
- Building self-confidence and self-esteem
- Managing oneself under pressure
How it works
We will create a bespoke programme based on your goals and challenges. We will
start by taking stock of where you are right now, where you want to go and what
gaps you want to close. In a series of coaching conversations, we can then explore
new strategies for becoming more effective at work and hitting your goals faster.
We work in a practical and highly engaging way of helping you achieve personal
growth and behavioral change. Emma and Jennifer will assist and guide you by
helping you to clarify the vision of your business and how it fits in with your personal
goals. It is a process that takes you from where you are now to where you want to
You will achieve
- Strategies to achieve your goals
- The ability to identify the options open to you
- Personal development skills
- The capacity and space to reflect
Wheel of life assessment tool
- How could I include more rest and recovery in my life?
- What are the next steps in my career?
- What could I do to take greater care of my health?
- What personal development goals should I set myself?
- How could I improve my social life?
- How well am I managing my financial situation?
- What goal should I set myself with regards to being in a loving relationship?
- How could I align my values and my work?
- How could I increase my autonomy in my work?
- What skill would I most like to develop?
Our clients say
“The coaching was so useful it is now part of the service we offer our clients. They help
individuals of all levels of seniority to become more effective. I would recommend this to
anyone who feels they have room for improvement which in my experience is nearly
The Communication Collective work throughout the UK and internationally.
To get in touch with one of the team, please email, phone, or use the form below.
Charlotte: 07966 538 159 / Celia: 07793 560 649